NaFROSTING NATURAL COFFEE FROSTING—A CATEGORY DISRUPTER—SET TO LAUNCH
PHILADELPHIA—On September 28, Myshelz will unveil NaFrosting—the world’s first all-natural coffee frosting, at the Natural Products Expo East 2022 in the Philadelphia Convention Center. Unlike anything else available in the market, NaFrosting natural coffee frosting solves the age-old issue coffee drinkers face—where can I find a healthful alternative to cream and sugar that tastes better than cream and sugar.
“Each morning, I start my routine with two cups of coffee to recenter before my hectic workday begins,” says Michele Harris, Chief Coffee Bliss Maker. “I always try to eat clean and avoid chemicals, artificial ingredients, and processed sugars. Unfortunately, the only available healthful alternatives I could find either tasted like liquid chalk or had questionable ingredients. I decided to do something about it, so I created a completely new category that’s not only all natural but also hits the mark on delicious flavor. Today, I’m excited to share my bliss with all kindred coffee drinkers!”
SRP: $22 Single Purchase / $18 With Subscription
AVAILABLE SIZES: 16-Ounce Jars and 16-Ounce Bottles
• Gorgeous package design and branding pops off the shelf
• Innovative offering revolutionizes the coffee creamer category
• Thick, lustrous, frosting-like texture creates a unique consumer experience
• Purely decadent—a naturally delicious crowd pleaser for health-conscious
consumers, plant-based, and anyone who loves a delicious cup of coffee
• Clean label—100% junk-free, desired by consumers
• Dairy-free, plant-based, all-natural, and gluten-free
• Ingredients: raw honey, organic coconut oil, organic cacao
• Shelf-stable with long two-year shelf life
Myshelz is on a mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. To learn more about how to transform your coffee into a wholesome indulgence, visit www.NaFrosting.com.
For media/other queries, please contact Edward LaFaso,
Myshelz, at 347-609-3960.